There is at least one in every person's email list. You know the person who sends on the silly emails that ask you to "keep it circulating". I don't mind them. In fact very often I like them. I always want to forward a few of them, but usually don't due to the fact that I don't want to annoy anyone and most of the people that I would send it to have probably already recieved it from the same person I did.
But I still like to share so I came up with this.....
The Email of the month... (This may end up being the email of the week, we will see)
Watch for it on Saturday's :D
Here is Email numero uno, enjoy, and keep in mind this is an email I received, I didn't write it.
Email of the month:
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.--John Adams
1 Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private Employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 Years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur At a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to Fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature. It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
* The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
* War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor" and they only want more.
* Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965.. You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
* Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
* The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.
You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure. You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
Way back when we went to Disney World we bought the boys their Mickey mouse ears and to go with them we got stick on's originally to be stuck on their Mickey mouse ears. Well, we never got around to putting them on their Mickey Mouse ears, so we decided to put them on some baseball caps. Bear's sticker is a pirate, and Lyons is the characters from Toy story.
I finally got around to sticking them on the boys baseball caps today.
Once they had their hats on this is the conversation we had:
Bear: Can I go look like a pirate?
Lyon: And can I go look like a Woody?
Me: (Holding back laughter) Go ahead. :}
I couldn't help but laugh about that one, lol!
Yes, I need to get my head out of the garbage, a woody, lol!
Alright this is a subject that has come up recently in my neck of the woods.
Particularly because it is summer and this seems to happen more frequently in the summertime.
Its a common fact that when you move you usually look for others to help you.
If you are going to be moving and people are going to be helping you,
you need to bereadyfor those people to come help you.
People may not want to help a lot of the time, but they usually will.
You are going to make those people a whole lot happier to be helping you by following these,
Rules of having Moving Help:
1- Have everything ready to go.
2- Boxes should be boxed, taped up, labeled, and ready to haul.
3- Furniture should be empty of personal belongings.
4- If you have animals lock them up somewhere out of the way.
(No one wants to trip over a cat or a dog while trying to carry a piano down a flight of stairs)
5- Have drinks ready to offer to those helping you.
(With all of the lifting and carrying, the moving help will probably get really thirsty.)
6- Remember that guy's don't like to be told to, "be careful that box is really heavy!"
(If your a woman and the box is heavy for you, chances are its not that heavy for a guy.)
7- Don't fuss, nothing is more annoying than someone fussing over you when you are trying to haul a bunch of heavy stuff in to a truck.
Remember, when a person hears that you need help moving they are expecting to come over carry some furniture and some boxes out to a truck or trailer, load it up and then be on their way. Should they show up to a mess of a house and you haven't even got any boxes packed up and you have to be all moved out that night.....Well, people are going to want to run screaming and crying from the house so they don't have to help.
People are willing to be your moving help if you are willing to make it as quick, efficient
I wasn't out and about and suddenly struck with an urgency.
My water didn't break in public.
And fortunately I didn't give birth to my baby at home.
Though I did plan out what I would do if the situation should arise. You can't really blame me though. My doctor had predicted that my labor would probably be around an hour and a half. And considering that it took almost twice that long for me to realize I was even in labor with my first two baby's, well having the baby at home wasn't an impossibility.
I fought the idea of being induced.
I fought the idea or suggestion from the very beginning.
To me it was the whiny, lazy, impatient woman's way out.
(Sorry not trying to offend, its just what I would have thought of myself if I went through with it. I've learned a thing or two since then.)
I fought being induced up until the moment I was hooked up to the pitocin a week before my due date. Even then I was in denial about it. I didn't think it would work, I kept picturing myself walking right back out of there, and did so until the doctor broke my water and said to me,
"No turning back now."
There was no turning back. I was terrified.
Though I think I did a pretty good job of hiding it.
The truth was that even though I was in the hospital and clearly contracting regularly, I just had no idea when my baby girl would up and decide to poke her pretty little head out.
I labored for 3 and a half hours, that's all,
before Fenix decided that it was high time to get on out.
(It only took that long because she was posterior and needed to turn around)
We didn't realize that she had decided this (turned into position) until after three hours and fifty five minutes.
She was coming on out and she was coming fast.
The only reason why my doctor even made it in time to deliver is because he happened to have come over from his office to see how I was progressing.
He walked in the room and Fenix came on out.
I clearly remember thinking that I never wanted to have another baby again.
Then I held my precious little bundle of joy in my arms and I knew it was all worth it.
I also still knew that I never wanted to go through it again.
Fortunately Fenix has been the perfect addition to complete our family.
Happy 1st birthday baby girl, I don't think I could ever love another baby as much as I love you!