Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And Lyon says...

Yesterday I lost Lyon.
I mean I had an idea where he was, but he was lost none the less.

I had driven to get Bear from school.
I usually pull up to the door of the school, park the car and wait until he comes out.

Well, Lyon didn't like the idea of waiting in the car.
So he decides to hop out of the car and go in to wait outside Bear's classroom.
I couldn't really leave the car, Fenix was strapped in her seat.
I didn't want to get her out either....
I figured, Lyon knows where Bear's classroom is, 
he'll wait for him there and come back out when Bear does.

Well Bear came out, but Lyon didn't.
He was no where to be seen.
I asked Bear where Lyon was and he looked at me like I was an idiot.
Clearly Lyon wasn't with him.

So I get out of the car, feeling comfortable to do so as Bear is with Fenix and there are several teachers near the car.  I go into the school and look around for a second.  No Lyon.
I head back out to the car to tell Bear I am going to go to the office.
As I am walking out I mention to Bear's teacher that I've lost Lyon.
They tell me kindly that he is in fact at the office.

So I go to the office.
Lyon had left with a nice office lady to look for his brother.
The ladies in the office asked him what his (Lyon's) name was and he told them...

"My brother knows."


I am sure the ladies found that to be a huge help ;D