Monday, September 15, 2008

Kids make me laugh

We had a pie in our freezer and Bear really wanted to have some so I told him we needed to let it thaw/unfreeze first so I put it in the fridge and told him we'd have it after dinner. He wanted it sooner so when my back was turned he went and put it on the back porch and then came and told me that the pie would be done soon because he put it outside. I told him that was not going to happen and put it back in the fridge. This happened several times and I decided it was picture worthy. It was just so funny seeing this pie sitting there. And the fact that Bear thought it was a good idea was even funnier. :)
Bear was really mad at me so I told him I was going to take a picture of his anger. This is what he did just as I snapped the pic. I figured it was appropriate for the occasion, he's an angry Bear. He has the ferocious roar and claw going on.

So I had gone to a movie and had some popcorn that I didn't finish. I brought it home to save for later. The next morning Bear came running into my room so excited to have found some popcorn. It was really early and my movie had kept me up really late so I wasn't to worried about him eating popcorn for breakfast. Well, he brought the bag into my room and then told me he needed a bowl to pour the popcorn in. Later when I finally rolled out of bed this is what I saw. This is what Bear had been calling a "bowl" If you can't tell its a muffin pan! :)

2 comments:

Wendy and Michael said...

LOL!! Too cute!

The Mecham Family said...

hahaha! I love Bear! That's hilarious!