Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Pics






We had so much fun Trick-or-Treating this year! Lyon was a dragon Bear a cowboy and Aiden was Spiderman. I really wanted Phil to dress up as Batman, I thought the kids would enjoy that, but he wouldn't :( Bear asked me what I was going to be and I wasn't planning on dressing up, but at the last minute I threw on some makeup to look like bruising and two dots to be holes. So what was I? I was bitten. Yeah, I know it was lame, but it was a costume and that was good enough :) All in all, it was great to get together with my family, we had a great night!

4 comments:

Shannon and Doug said...

So cute! Bear looks just like you! I love the bitten idea! Too much fun! You just gotta love Halloween. The best part is that they get to play dress up in their costumes all year long!

Shannon and Doug said...

If you really want that recipe for the pull aparts I left all the info right after your comment on my blog.

The Mecham Family said...

I think your costume was totally original! Love it.

Unknown said...

Very cute Rose! Tell Wendy she looks great I did go to her blog to see you guys. You guys looked like you had a blast!