Friday, September 18, 2009

Boys will be boys....

This is Bear painting. As you can see he has learned how to not mix the paints and how to wash off his paint brush.

This is Lyon. He has not. Notice how all the paint is now green-brown.


Those are dum-dum wrappers on the cutting board. He has a bottle opener in his hand and a can opener near by, I have no idea what he is trying to do.


Best Popsicle ever!




His too!


My tomato plants would have done so well if my boys hadn't picked every tomato and then thrown them all over the yard.


I have no idea what the idea was there. But neither of them were crying so....




Can you guess what that is? Its supposed to be a fire. Bear and Lyon built it all by themselves. How in the world did they know there needed to be a circle of rocks around it and where did they find the rocks?
I was sitting in my living room feeding the baby when the boys come in and start pulling cotton stuffing out of my couch!!! You may recall the post I did about my couch. (if not click here) I asked what they were doing and they told me they needed it for their fire!! Shortly after disappearing outside Bear comes in and askes me for a "fire candle" to start their fire!
I think perhaps they have seen too many episodes of "man vs. wild" and "survivor man"
Lol! What silly little boys :D

2 comments:

Dan/Kealy said...

those are great pictures-especially the one with lyon with the hose. cute kids!

Wendy and Michael said...

lol cute!