Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Owlz baseball game

Take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back for its root, root, root, for the home team, if they don't win its a shame, for its, one, two, three strikes your out, at the old ball game......

Well we went to the Owlz game, There really wasn't much of a crowd, we got hotdogs and sodas, it didn't take too long for the boys to start crying that they wanted to go home, we did cheer for the Owlz to win, of course they won, (Sissy was there, she is our lucky star) it was an okay game not really 1-2-3 strikes or anything but a whole lot of error's. There was an awesome triple play in extra innings that won the Owlz the game. Definitely worth staying for.

Fenix enjoyed the first few minutes


It didn't take her long to fall asleep though


Both Bear and Lyon brought their mitts hoping to catch a foul ball


We were really close to the batters so a ball would be traveling pretty fast if it came our way
There was one really close call near the end of the game, I was sitting with the boys a few rows in front of Phil not paying close enough attention to the game. I was holding both of the boys mitts and watching them instead of the game. Well there I sat and all of the sudden BAM a ball soars right between Bear and me. It hit the back of my chair and bounced up to some other spectators. Bear was so mad at me that I didn't catch it. We nearly got hit! Bear could have been hit in the head and me in the arm. It could very well have killed Bear and/or broke my arm. I was pretty shaken up by that wondering why in the world we were sitting somewhere where we could be potentially injured. Yikes! It was okay though, we were being watched over, Thanks Father.


There is Lyon practicing to catch a ball


See that face he is making? He is thinking,
"Moooommmmm, How embarrassing!"


Hi Bear :D


Poor little Sissy


That's more like it, she loves to suck on her two fingers
And there is Stephanie and her friend right behind Fenix



Nate came to the game late and got a hot dog with jalepenos on it he decided to share with Lyon. This picture he has a jalepeno in his mouth and I am pretty sure he has just realized it.


Hot, hot, hot!


Water, WATER!!!!


He got over it pretty quick, as you can see he still loves Nate. That is Lyon watching the game on Nates lap



We were surprised to see Jason there, seeing as he is supposed to be in Cleveland and all.
Okay not really...Phil saw this guy there who looked just like Jason only about 50 lbs heavier. We were all laughing about it pretty hard, poor guy had no idea. Makes me wonder if other people ever look at me and think hey that girl looks just like such and so, ha ha ha ha! I tried really hard to get a good picture of the guy but he was too far away and it was too dark so the pictures wouldn't turn out. That one was the best one I got. It gave us a good laugh :D

4 comments:

Dan/Kealy said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun! That's so crazy about the ball almost hitting you guys! How scary! And when I saw the picture of "Jason" I started laughing-that's awesome!

Shannon and Doug said...

Those foul balls are so scary! We had the same thing happen. I thought about why we never hear about death by foul balls! They have to hit someone every now and then! lol Great pics. love it

Richard Graves said...

Sounds like a great game. Fun Pictures

Wendy and Michael said...

Cute family!