Friday, April 30, 2010

Bright and Beautiful spring dress, eShakti.com review

(Look at me!)

I have the brightest most beautiful dress.
Turquoise with flowers, I am in love!

eShakti has beautiful, unique, affordable clothing on their site.
The first thing I look at when I go to an online clothing website is prices. I want to know, before I fall in love with something, if I can even afford the prices that are listed. I found eShakti to have affordable prices. The dress I have was about $50, affordable yes! And is it worth the $50? Without a doubt, yes!!
Not only is my dress affordable, and beautiful, it fits me perfectly. If fits me perfectly because it was custom made just for me. eShakti gives you the option to custom select your size. I don't mean S, M, or L, I mean you put in your measurements. Your waist, bust, height. Oh yeah!
Not only can you have your clothes made just for you, you can really, really have them make it just for you! By changing the length, sleeves, or neck line or a number of other options.
Say you don't want a dresses shown sleeve, you can request that a dress with just a strap, or with long sleeves, have long sleeves, cap sleeves, half sleeves instead. You can request that your dress be above your knee, below you knee, or long. It really would be that length on you because you would have entered your height. They will know exactly how long to make it so it reaches your specified length!

My only frustration with eShakti is I couldn't find any pictures of models wearing the clothing. That usually gives me an idea of how a dress will fold and move along with me when I wear it.
Though that is hardly something to complain about.

I will certainly be looking to eShakti for my future clothing purchases.
They have more than just dresses ;D

Note:
eShakti gave me my dress for free to do this review.
However, I wouldn't do such a review if I did not whole heartedly love the product.
I also wouldn't do the review if I wouldn't have bought the product my self.
Clearly I did the review, so clearly I love eShakti.com!!!

5 comments:

Shell said...

Adorable!

Mine from there is that same color and I love it!

Liz Mays said...

That's so pretty!!! I have to say this is the second dress review I've seen and I'm liking it.

Wendy and Michael said...

The dress is gorgeous! and you look amazing! I'll have to check out the site, love that the dress is modest too!

The Mecham Family said...

It's beautiful!!! I LOVE the color! Perfect for you!!

Dan/Kealy said...

Very cute picture Rose :)