Monday, May 24, 2010

"Mom n' Me Monday"

This week is going to be a "MEME" week.
I'll be linking up with several other blog memes.
Enjoy ;D
Linking up with The Peanut Gallery today.
Mom n' Me Monday


(this picture taken Feb. 2010)
Bear, me, and Lyon.
At the Kennedy Space Center
We totally rocked those space suits!
What you can't see is that I am holding both of my boys up so
they could reach the space for their face.
Not an easy task.
Then again, space travel never is ;)

For More Mom n' Me posts click the button below:

BWS tips button

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yep..you totally rocked the space suits! Great picture. Thanks for linking up!!

Liz Mays said...

How in the world did you hold them up like that?

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Lol! I had my knees slightly bent, so they were standing on my legs and I had my arm wrapped around them to balance them. It was really hard and through my grin I was telling my husband to hurry up and take the picture because I couldn't hold them up much longer.
Lol!

Jenilee said...

fun! we love visiting the air force museum here in Dayton. They have astronauts for the girls to get their pictures taken in too. lots of fun! :)

Shannon K. said...

You shouldn't have explained how they were standing up...everyone would have thought you were like Sheerah.