There is at least one in every person's email list. You know the person who sends on the silly emails that ask you to "keep it circulating". I don't mind them. In fact very often I like them. I always want to forward a few of them, but usually don't due to the fact that I don't want to annoy anyone and most of the people that I would send it to have probably already recieved it from the same person I did.
But I still like to share so I came up with this.....
The Email of the month... (This may end up being the email of the week, we will see)
Watch for it on Saturday's :D
Here is Email numero uno, enjoy, and keep in mind this is an email I received, I didn't write it.
Email of the month:
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.--John Adams
1 Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March
17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco
+ K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private
Employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep
in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super
Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had 5 Years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur At
a Wal-Mart store. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground
work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart
to Fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans Democrats,
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature.
It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons:
* The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
* Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get
it right and it is broke.
* War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it
right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred
to "the poor" and they only want more.
* Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965.. You have had 44
years to get it right and they are broke.
* Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to
get it right and it is broke.
* The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our
dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a
budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.
You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
throats while overspending our tax dollars AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO
BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??