Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grapes anyone...

Did you ever see this post of mine?

Well, this is what I had planned to do
with the giant bowl full of freshly washed grapes, that I bought from Costco....
Apparently my kids had other plans.

Lyon used them to [try to] make grape juice,
and Sissy Fenix [tried] to help.

I looked up from my distraction to find grapes E V E R Y W H E R E!

There were only a few that managed to be smushed in the bowl rather than the carpet.

Let the attempt, to get Lyon to clean it up, begin....

(This picture doesn't even do the mess justice, the grapes spread out all across my living room!) (and my living room is massive ;)



So, what are your kids up to right now?

;D

2 comments:

Tylaine said...

LOL can't turn your back on kids for a second!! grapes on carpet? how'd ya get that one out. I have carpet in my dining room (whoever thought that one up is a moron or obviously didn't have kids!) everyday there are crumbs and thrown food and playdoh all over the carpet and at any point of the day you can find me on my hands and knees picking up said food :) If you got any tipes for carpet cleaning I'd love to hear 'em! :)

Liz Mays said...

And once you arrived on the scene, she's still focused on the cherries! LOL