Friday, September 24, 2010

Playground romance

We went to the playground.
Little did I know, as Bear was off playing with a girl he met there, there was romance in the air.
Bear came up to me and whispered in my ear,
"Mom, I think I am in love with my friend.  I want to marry her."
Then he told me not to tell anyone.............oh wait........ooops.
I told.

That is Bear and his girlfriend on top of that huge rock.
It was a playground romance to be sure.
Young and innocent, with no strings attached.
A playground romance only lasts while at the playground.
Once the pair leaves, the playground romance is quickly forgotten.
But it is pure bliss for the moment.

Even though Bear told me not to tell I am sure that
someday he'll be glad I told the story.
In the mean time, don't tell him I told you!
;D


3 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

That is seriously so cute. And why do kids feel the need to climb on the tallest-most dangerous looking things? And why are these dangerous things alway at the playground!!

Unknown said...

He doesn't want to marry me anymore?! He could have told me himself :( haha! Just kidding, Bear is so funny, I love it! He is going to be love all these little things when he's older :)

Dan/Kealy said...

awww, sweet :)