Monday, October 25, 2010

Bear Grylls

Bear Grylls.
I had to google that to know how to spell it.

Well, by now you should know that my eldest sons name is Bear.
He was NOT named after Bear Grylls.
Bear was born before the Bear Grylls phenomenon even started....
I think......

Anyway.
My family happens to be fans of Bear Grylls "Man vs. Wild" television show.
We watch it when we notice it is on.
Bear (my son) really enjoys watching it.
I would think it would be a bit boring for a five year old, but this wouldn't be the first time my kid surprises me or to be certain will it be the last.

So Bear thinks Bear Grylls is awesome.
So awesome in fact that he decided he needed to be like Bear Grylls and go on his own adventure.
His adventure went so far as packing his backpack with what he thought was necessary.
Pictured below is what was included:


Not included in this picture is the raw egg he tried to sneak into his bag.
That, I would not allow.

2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

No raw egg, but the pairing knife was allowed? Lol

Sassy Salsa girl said...

I didn't find the pairing knife until later when I took everything out of the bag. The raw egg he told me about himself and I demanded he put it back in the fridge, lol! ;D