Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy, busy, buisy,

Buisssssssy, bisssssssssy, bizzzzzzzzy, bzzzzzzzzzy, 
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm starting to sound like a bee, no wonder its called busy as a bee.....
;D

I thought I'd have more time when Bear started going to school.
And more time now that I have a car.

I don't.
Have more time.
I don't!

Crazy!

I am so busy from the moment I wake up till I go to bed at night.
But not too busy.
I can still stop and smell the flowers.
I can still go walking with my friends.
I can still go to play group.
I can still find a moment to read when I am waiting in the car for Bear to get out of school.
I can still shower in the mornings as long as I bring Fenix with me.
I can still read stories to all of the kids.
I can still keep my house clean.
I can still make good healthy meals, most of the time.

Of course those are some of the things that are keeping me busy, bizzzy, ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Fortunately I wouldn't want to spend my time any other way.
:D

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

As long as you're happy!

Massey Family said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)