Friday, October 8, 2010

It's my own fault really...Again!

It's my own fault really, I should keep my DP up on a shelf instead of on the floor.
fortunately she couldn't get it open


It's my own fault really, I never should have let Lyon pour his own juice.
Oh wait I didn't let him...

It's my own fault really, I should really teach my kids to keep their hands off their face when their hands are covered in blueberry juice.


It's my own fault really I should have known naughtiness was afoot when the toy box disappeared.


It's my own fault really, I never should have given her her own piece of chocolate.

It's my own fault really, I ought to know by now that I should not give my kids chocolate!


It's my own fault really, I never should have left my plant on the floor unattended.


I may not have been laughing then, but I am now, lol!
;D

4 comments:

Briann said...

your so cute Rose, love this post!

Unknown said...

Haha Rose this post is adorable :)

Shell said...

Definitely so funny later- after the messes are just memories!

Cassie said...

Way to document! It's way better looking back at pics of those moments than the real thing.