Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And Fenix does...

I had to call poison control again.
This time it was due to the toothpaste that Fenix had eaten and then smeared all over her body.
I was surprised at how quickly it burned her skin.

Fortunately she was fine.
I gave her the poison control recommended milk to drink.
I poured it over the burned areas too.
She didn't get sick.
The burns cleared up quickly.
And when poison control called me back an hour later I was able to report 
that my daughter was doing fine and dandy.