Friday, February 4, 2011

Full house...


I was watching Full House.
You know, Full House the TV show.
Fenix was watching Full House with me.

Together we watched as "Michelle" was sad about something,
she hugged "Uncle Jesse's" leg and held on tight with a frown on her face
as "Uncle Jesse" walked out of "Michelle's" room with her sitting on his foot.

You know the way you can do that with little ones.
Well, Fenix had to try this out.
She climbed on my foot and then laughed and laughed as I walked around with her.

It made me wonder how the directors of Full House managed
to keep "Michelle" from smiling or laughing.

Fenix only frowns when I stop.....

Well, it has been quite a while since we saw that episode of Full House,
but Fenix still insists that she ride on my foot around the house.

It may be hard to have kids underfoot, but mines on my foot.



No comments: