Monday, November 7, 2011

Once in a while...

My poor little Lyon boy...
He seems to have inherited my accident prone tendencies.
It's not that we are clumsy, no, I don't think that is an accurate description,
but we do have this tendency to find ourselves in painful situations.

Be that as it may I must say
Lyon has yet to break any bones or need stitches, 
and for that I am grateful.


I'm not really sure how he managed to get his thumb stuck in Fenix's baby doll stroller.
I'm not really sure what it (the stroller) was doing outside in the first place.
I suppose it doesn't really matter how it got stuck,
the important thing is that Mama Me managed to get it un-stuck.

I think that'll earn me ten brownie points ;D

1 comment:

The Mecham Family said...

After you took pictures of the situation of course... lol