Thursday, December 15, 2011

It is what it is....

Today I want to ask a question, here it is:
Does pretty much everyone walk around feeling like shit all the time?
Or is there a select group of people that do?
Or maybe there is a select group of people that don't?

Why do I ask?
I pretty much walk around feeling shitty. 
All. 
Of. 
The. 
Time!

Something always hurts,
either my back,
my neck,
my knees,
my ankles,
my belly,
my head,
my shoulders,
my bum,
my chest,
my side,
my hips
or my feet.
Sometimes the pain is muscular,
and sometimes is is deeply internal.
Sometimes everything or a few things at the same time.

Along with something always hurting,
I always feel some form of internal physical debate.
I feel dizzy,
nauseated,
lightheaded,
sleepy,
my face gets all flushed and hot,
I can't seem to do anything without feeling at least one or all of these things.

I get sores in my mouth,
sores in my nose,
my hearing seems to be failing,
my sense of smell seems to be increasing,
etc, etc, etc...

To add insult to injury,
almost every single night I am hit with a gas attack.
My stomach bloats up and I cannot stop burping.
I sit up, I burp, I lay back down, fill back up with air,
sit up again and burp again.
Sometimes the bloating hurts so bad I am certain my stomach is going to explode.
Sometimes it is so violent I end up throwing up.

The list goes on and on.

This sort of thing has been the case for as long as I can remember.
As far back as I can remember.

I feel like I am a pretty healthy person,
most of the time.
I have my Dr Pepper cycles,
I have my McDonald cravings,
but these take place in between vegetables, grains, fruits, water, etc...

I take multi vitamins,
I exercise at least three times a week,
I keep moving all day long,
rarely spending a day on the couch watching tv.
In fact I hardly even watch tv,
just a movie or show in the evening before bed.

I sleep,
I eat,
I breathe.

But I feel shitty.

So back to my question.
Does everyone feel this way?
Or is it just me?

I've had a bajillion blood tests and medical mumbojumbo done,
to see if I have something medically wrong with me.
For the most part everything checks out just fine.

So what is the deal?
I mean is this just part of human trial?
I mean I can deal with it if it is.
I can take the pain and junk,
I'll try hard to not complain,
I just want to know if I'm supposed to just suck it up, 
or not.




2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Well that really stinks. :( And no, I don't think everyone feels like that... although with age, comes aches and pains and annoying physical changes- so i suppose if you were looking for them, a person could find something wrong all the time... but in general, i'd say no... not normal. Sorry you are struggling with this!

The Plum Verbena said...

I feel like I never feel great. The only time I ever remember feeling really good consistently was when I did the candida diet. Google candida. It is a tough thing to do, but it made me feel so.much better. I am starting again in Jan. I am sick of feeling sick. You might have a food allergy as well.