Monday, June 18, 2012

break down

My computer is broken!!!!
Sob!!!!
It has been for a few months now and I am not happy about it :(
I had all kinds of blog posts planned,
so many pictures to post and funny stories to tell.
Though I've been using my iphone and iPad to post, it's just not the same.
I can't move photo's to where I want them,
I can't write as fast as I want to with those tiny little screen type pads....
For this post I am using Supermans computer.
(I know I know, we are totally spoiled in the amount of gadgets we have)
***
We've tried all sorts of things to get my computer fixed,
Superman has "fixed" it several times only to have it "break" again almost immediately.
The only thing left to do is make an appointment to take it to an apple genius.
Which would mean having to drive an hour and a half north to get to THE apple store.
I suppose it's a small price to pay to get my computer back into working order.
Assuming of course that they can fix it...
But it requires time and energy, both of which I am lacking right now, lol!
***
Meanwhile the screen on my iPad has been shattered-ish.
I don't know how to fix it, but Superman does.
He bought the parts, and after weeks of not having time finally found some on Saturday.
After working on it for several hours he realized he needed two more parts.
So now my iPad sits on a shelf in pieces waiting to be put back together again.

Sad isn't it.

It'll be okay though,
I've got my iPhone, I've got access to Supermans computer.
Life goes on :)


1 comment:

The Mecham Family said...

I don't think you have to drive to Gateway anymore. I believe there is an Apple store at Fashion Place or somewhere closer.