-TEN YRS. AGO
1. I was 15
2. I was a sophmore in high school
3. My best friend was actually my sister Charity. We did everything together. Including
skipping class. A lot!
4. I didn't have any kids.
5. And I didn't work at all. :(
-FIVE THINGS ON TODAYS LIST
1. Clean the garage. (its always on the list)
2. Do the dishes.
4. Make dinner.
5. Get the kids to bed.
That is very boring. Let me see if I can spice it up a bit.
1. Take the kids to Disney Land.
2. Run around and play the whole day.
3. Eat junk food (and not care) and enjoy it.
4. Smile and laugh more than I have in a long time :) Not that I don't smile a lot now.
5. Have no expectations or work and just be able to enjoy playing with my babies and husband, without saying, "just a minute."
1. Carrots and vinegar
3. Isagenix snacks
4. Leftovers from dinner last night.
-FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1. Pay tithes and offerings of course
2. Pay off any and all bills
4. Take Phillilp to the Canary Islands. Or let him take me :)
5. Finish my basement
-FIVE PLACES I'VE LIVED
1. Pleasant Grove
5. Spanish Fork
all in Utah
-FIVE JOBS I'VE HAD
3. Hogi Yogi
5. Mother (truly the best thing ever)
-NOW I'VE GOT TO TAG FIVE PEOPLE BUT HOW ABOUT IF YOU READ THIS, HAVE A BLOG, AND HAVEN'T DONE THIS ALREADY, DO IT! :)