Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dream House


This one is for you Wendy.
This is my dream house. I was going to post this right after you posted about your dream house, but it took me this long to get a picture. Lol. I'm glad its for rent because I don't think I looked as creepy as I would have other wise standing on the side of the road taking this pic, lol.
Anyway I love this house, I wouldn't want this particular house though. Instead we would build one very similar. I love the white cottage with all the trees surrounding it. My landscaping would be more beautiful by far, but this pictures gives you an idea.
I say this is my dream house and not both mine and Phil's because quite frankly he doesn't give a darn. lol. He is more interested in what goes into the house. I however love, love, love this house. I love the windows, I would totally change the door, and the porch would need to be bigger. I have no idea what it looks like on the inside but I am sure that we could make it just the way we want it. I must admit I am a little bit tempted to go see it as prospective renter just so I could see the inside, lol! This is obviously a long way off because we don't plan on moving any time soon. But it's nice to dream and have some sort of plan for the future. :)

2 comments:

Wendy and Michael said...

Rose I absolutely love this house too!! Victorian architecture is so aesthetically pleasing and ornate. I love the intricate details of the windows and porch. You know what… I know the perfect place for this house!!! Right next to mine …. In Missouri!!!

Shannon and Doug said...

I love this house also! I really like the older style homes. They have so much more character. My dream home is more of a colonial type house. Like the ones in the south with big wrap around porches. Kinda like the one in the Notebook. Only not anywhere near that big! I think I prefer a house on the small side. More warmth and cozy. Great picture! You really should go look at the inside and take pictures there too! It really is nice to have a dream to aspire to someday.