Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh Yeah, It Totally Snowed!




We went to a relatives ward on Sunday morning, all the way up in Highland. As we drove it started to snow and the further north we went the more snow there was. When we got to the church there was at least a couple of inches on the ground. Bear was so excited he said,
"now its summer and we can play in the snow!"
I laughed and explained to him that the season he was looking for was Winter. lol!
I am so excited for this time of year. I love the fall and the smell of harvest, and I love the snow and going sleding. My boys are especially excited about throwing snowballs. As soon as we left church that is what they were doing, having a snowball fight. I don't like to freeze my hands and I don't like to get hit in the face with snow! So for me its Duck and Cover. Seriously!

4 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Uh yea, they were in a serious snowball fight...I especially loved when i was pulling out...Phil putting Ben's face into it....nice...mean boys!

Shannon and Doug said...

I can't believe it is snowing already! I have to say that I am not a fan of the snow. I do like it when it is cold though. I like to wear sweaters and jackets. You boys are just so beautiful! And I have to say that you look AMAZING! I am refering to the San Diego pics. Let the winter begin

Wendy and Michael said...

I'm said I wasn't here to play with Aiden the first time it snowed this year... although spending the weekend in DC with temperatures in the high 70's wasn't bad!

Wendy and Michael said...

actually, i was SAD on said :)