Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love to see the Temple

We went and saw the Draper Temple, it was Beautiful! We took both Bear and Lyon, Bear was so excited that he got to go.



On the way home we stopped and got the boys some lollipops :D


Since it was Bears B-day we let him decide what we should have for dinner. He told us he wanted to have spagetti and meat balls. Ok I have never made that before but with Phil's help and an awesome recipe I decided to attempt it, for Bear.

The picture does not do it justice. Dinner turned out great, very yummy!

After dinner Phils parents came over with some presents for Bear he was so excited! His favorite thing that he got was a little Book of Mormon. Lol!


After presents, or maybe it was before, we had cake and ice cream. A football cake of course.


When we were finished, our plates were still on the table. Lyon who was not finished yet stayed at the table and after finishing his cake and ice cream he moved over to Bears chair and finished what was left on his plate then he moved over to my plate and finished what was left of mine. Lol! What a silly boy :D


And just for fun,and because I finally have one, here is a belly pic of me. There is definatley a baby in there.


We had a really great day! I love to see the Temples and I am so glad my boy's do too! I also love to spend time with my family, and I am so happy that Bear had a good day on his Birthday! :)

5 comments:

Shannon and Doug said...

So fun! I took my kids to the Twin Falls open house and they loved it. Garrett thought it was pretty cool that Jesus had a "swimming pool". Lol. I love Bear's cake! So fun. And you look AMAZING pregnant! Too cute, I am so excited for you! It looks like you are such a good mommy!

Wendy and Michael said...

So cute!

Dan/Kealy said...

I'm sorry Dan and I missed out on Bear's birthday-but I'm glad you guys had so much fun! The picture of Bear and Lyon in front of the temple is amazing!! I love it! And I love you-your belly pic is so cute! I'm so excited for you!

The Mecham Family said...

That dinner did look yummy! I want some!! haha
And your belly is SOOOOO cute!!!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are a prego hottie! Where do youlive? Your house looks like mine in Spanish fields!