Friday, April 17, 2009

Pregnant and irritated, why? Well......

Dear readers,
This is my dishwasher. Isn't it pretty? It is a very nice and expensive dishwasher. So why is it that 90% of the time I am doing our dishes by hand? Ok sometimes it is a simple choice between having the dishwasher take two hours plus to wash a few dishes or doing them by hand in ten or fifteen minutes. Sometimes however it is the fact that even after the two hours plus in the dishwasher my dishes are not completely clean! Grrrrrrr! This dishwasher is supposed to get dishes cleaner and dryer with less soap and it doesn't! I understand that sometimes this is due to how the dishes are being loaded but I am very good at loading it properly! I really don't mind doing the dishes by hand normally but right now I am very pregnant and leaning against a sink to do dishes is much more difficult with a huge belly that one has to try to get around. By the time I finish doing dishes not only does my back freaken kill but my feet and other body parts......its like they hate me :( I just wish that the stupid dishwasher would just do its job so I don't have to re-do it and that when and if the dishes are clean I could just put them away not have to leave half of them to air dry on a towel on my counter! I can't keep doing this =( Does anyone else have this problem? I mean with such a wonderful top of the line appliance one would think that it would do a better job than the 20 year old p-o-s we used to have, but it doesn't!

And just in case anyone was wondering I have tried all the different dish washing detergents and I still have the same problem so don't tell me to try a new soap!

Sincerely
A very irritated and overworked Mother
AKA-Rose

P.S. Now that I have that off my chest I will go and wash my dishes with a smile on my face as it could always be worse, at least I have running water and a sink. :)

4 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

I don't have a dishwasher...So i don't battle the same frustration...but my frustration is that I DON'T have one...stupid small kitchen....arrgh! Hope to see you tomorrow! :)

Wendy and Michael said...

Ok, i know you said you've tried all the soaps, but are you sure you've tried cascade complete? I only have a problem when i use anything but cascade complete, and it has to be complete. In fact to tied us over til the weekend (that's when i buy my soap from costco) i borrowed some of mom's liquid and none of my dishes came out clean

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Wendy,
I just finished up my cascade complete didn't like it and decided to try cascade Extra Action =( its still not working! Maybe I am expecting too much out of my dishwasher :(

Wendy and Michael said...

yeah, it must be your dishwasher! Mine is a lower end model and i pack that baby full!