Wednesday, September 23, 2009

7


Seven represents perfect completeness and spiritual perfection. Seven years ago, on September 23rd 2002 I met a stranger. There are many moments in my life I cherish and remember fondly, but none reach the extreme pinnacle of this very moment in my existence. It was a slightly planned first meeting for two very different people. From the first knock on the door, to opening of it with a quick first glimpse, the course of the paths of these two were forever altered. Much has changed in the lives of us both since it began seven years ago around seven o’clock. 1 + 1 now equals 5, as a family has become complete! The course of our lives have merged and expanded and I’m happy to have the queen that I do to tread it with me. Every day that I am able to spend with my gorgeous flower, I feel that much closer to perfection. Even though I may not make it easy for her and I know some days are difficult, I am so glad to have been where I was on this very night seven years ago to meet my Rose.



I LOVE YOU

7 times infinity!



-Phil-

4 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

How funny that we each wrote something :D and at the same time too! I love you babe! Thank you :)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Ha ha, there are seven sevens :D

Wendy and Michael said...

you guys are so sweet!

The Mecham Family said...

Oh my gosh, i thought Rose had written that! Very cute.