Saturday, September 26, 2009

Here is why....

In case you are ever wondering why I didn't answer my phone when you called.
Chances are I was probably cleaning up something like:

This happened early in the morning, I don't think I was even out of bed yet, until I heard the water running anyway. That water was ice cold and there he is standing in it. He dumped that whole bottle of bubble bath in there too, the WHOLE bottle. It took forever trying to get all the bubbles down the drain.


If you have ever been in our bathroom and realized there isn't any toilet paper, and we don't keep any in the cupboards. Well:
I am guessing that he was just having so much fun pulling all the tp off the roll and needed somewhere to put it.

Lol!

2 comments:

Dan Graves said...

I love these pics and stories they make me laugh.:)

Camille said...

OH, so typical of a toddler! :) I'm in the process of potty training my 2-year-old and I think the only reason she likes sitting on the toilet is to unroll the toilet paper!