Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Special Delivery...

Bear and Lyon are such social firefly's (it sounds more boyish than butterfly). Everyday Bear comes up with something new to bring around to the neighbors. Sometimes its a piece of paper that he has drawn a special picture on. Sometimes its just some odd or end that he has found who knows where. Sometimes I am too embarrassed to let him bring anymore odd things around so I bake something and divide it into bags for him to distribute where he see's fit. Lyon tags along only when I let him. He is still little and can't quite keep up with Bear. I can just imagine the kinds of places Bear would leave Lyon, I won't risk it, I am usually watching from my front yard. Bear doesn't want me to come with him.
So to my neighbors and Bears friends I hope you don't mind his friendly visits :D

No comments: