Tuesday, November 24, 2009

That boy...I tell you!

Lyon was in the bathroom, he goes by himself now.  I heard water sloshing and so I went to investigate.  What do you think I found him doing, well I will tell you.  There he stood pulling wipes out of the package I keep in there, very helpful thing to have in there to wipe little kids bums.  So he was pulling them out dipping them into the toilet sloshing them around before pulling them back out and throwing them in the garbage!  I have told my boys dozens of times that wipes go into the garbage, not in the toilet.  I don't know if he thought it was fun to do that or what, who knows how little boys come up with these things.  That boy, I tell you, is going to drive me stark raving mad!  Its okay though at least he wasn't drinking the water, eeeek!