Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I could totally handle it...

If he knew me better he would tell me I could handle having hundreds of children without any problem at all.
As it is he gives me a skeptical look and says,
"I don't think you could handle having anymore hon."
Wow does that make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
(I am being sarcastic in case you didn't notice)
I love my children and would certainly welcome anymore babies, were I to miraculously conceive another, were my husband to say, "okay lets do it" (have another baby that is :) Lol!

Truth be told I want another baby, and another, and another, and another. But I think that has more to do with my being a young fertile woman than it has to do with actually wanting to have more children. I am happy with our family the way it is. Our family could be complete and be great the way we are.
But when he says I couldn't do it, when he implies that I would lose my mind, well that just awakens the stubborn, determined, wild woman inside me that wants to PROVE that I can do it and I can to it better than anyone else!!!

Your walking on thin ice, very thin ice.
And no, I am not pregnant.


(This picture taken June 2009)

2 comments:

Dan/Kealy said...

I think you could handle more kids if you wanted to. Probably not right this second because Fenix is only like 7 (?) months old, so a few more babies right now would be crazy. But if you guys decided to have more kids in the future, you could totally handle it-you're a great mom!
And I know what you mean about being stubborn. I hate it when Dan tells me I need to do something and then it makes me not want to do it just because he told me to (even when I was planning on doing it anyways).

The Mecham Family said...

Love it. You're so awesome Rose!