Monday, April 19, 2010

SUPERMAN!


I didn't realize when I married my husband that I was marrying SUPERMAN.
I knew he possessed many amazing qualities, and that he was unbendingly strong, incredibly smart, and heroically patient. But I didn't make the connection.
Its true though, he is Superman.
He has never actually come out and admitted it to me, but I know, I know.
Its soooo obvious, now that I realize it.

He works so hard to financially support our family.
Not only does he work very hard all week long, he comes home some nights and goes downstairs to work on our basement (which we are in the process of finishing). Even on his day off he is downstairs working, or out in the yard working, or helping me with my work.
That is strength.

When I am writing something and can't quite word it right, who comes to the rescue? Superman!
When I can't figure out how something works, who comes to the rescue?
Superman!
He can find a solution to almost any problem we face. He teaches our children, he shows them by example, he lets them try.
That is intelligence.

He is always there to lend a helping hand. Whether it be me, his brothers, sister, parents, grandparents, cousins, friends. He is dependable. You can rely on him. And he never gets irritated about it. He is happy to help, always! He never gets mad at me. If I have a bad day, he listens and sympathizes. When I get mad at him he is kind and patient, he doesn't yell back at me.
That is patience.








He constantly amazes me.
He IS Superman.
That is a fact!