Monday, November 28, 2011

Robots

This morning Fenix comes running to where I am working in the kitchen.
"Mommomomomom!!!!"she says.
"I can't find my robot!!!"

I have no idea what robot she is talking about.
I look around the kitchen floor for a second trying to imagine what she might call her robot.
I don't see anything, and I can't think of anything.

"Where was the last place you saw it?" I ask her.

She thinks about it for a minute and answers me with something I can't understand.

I scratch my head, as if scratching will bring some lost information up from the abyss.
I think it worked because for whatever reason I realized that Fenix was talking about Lyon.
They were playing, and Lyon was Fenix's robot.

So I looked at Fenix and said,
"I don't know where your robot is, let's call him....   ROBOT!!!"

"ROBOT, ROBOT!!!"
We call out together.

Then Lyon comes up the stairs wobbling and twitching, pretending to be a robot.

"Robot!!!!"  Fenix shouts in delight.  :D

Lol!
I love when they play together like that.
:D



1 comment:

Massey Family said...

I, too love it when my kids are getting along. :) I've noticed as they get older they don't get along so well as often, but I'm hoping if I just keep hoping and praying they'll be friends when they grow up. :)