Monday, May 9, 2011

Home made, I mean school made...

He made it for me for mothers day.
At school.

My Mom loves me
My mom likes to do gardening
This is my mom she is 22 years old
I love that he said I am 22!  Lol!
My mom likes to eat I don't know
I like to watch movies with my mom
My mom is afraid of rats
Dear mom I love you love Bear
My name is Bear and I have 1 brother and 1 sister
and I am 6


I always wondered if moms really liked gifts like this.
Now I know they are the best presents :D
The kind that bring tears.
The kind that take a moment of a child's life and freeze it for you to cherish always...

3 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

I love this!! Shyler made me something similar and I was going to do this exact same post, so please don't think i'm copying, cause I truly was going to post it before I saw yours ;)

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Lol! I'll think nothing of the sort :)

Emily said...

so cute! Spencer made me book too in his class and he said "My mom is smart cuz she can drive to California" haha must be impressive for a 5 year old.
Seriously these things are the best!