Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh yes we do!

We name our beans.
Oh yes we do!

We eat beans at least once a week,
I find it necessary for my kids to eat them.
So one day when Bear was not wanting to eat them,
I had an idea...

"but Bear," 
I said, my voice sweet as honey, 
"these aren't just any beans, they are football beans!"

I smiled, nodding, my head with enthusiasm.

Bear looked at me intrigued...

I continued with an explanation,
"You see how they are shaped just like footballs?...  
That is why they are called football beans,
and they help you to play football really well
because they make your football muscles stronger!"

We were having kidney beans.
And Kidney beans kind of resemble footballs...


Kidney beans.............................................................Footballs
don't ya think...

What can I say,
the kid ate his beans....



2 comments:

The Mecham Family said...

Bravo!

Merfy said...

Hilarious! I will have to try that one!